February 2018 - The Child Support Hustle®
(614) 344-1669

Can you file for a child support modification?

Featured Video Play Icon

Did you know that if your income has changed significantly (between 10%-25%), you can file for a modification to have your child support reduced. Please like and share. Thanks!! #EmpoweringStrategies #TheCarnellAlexanderFoundation #DisgustedDads #TheChildSupportHustle Thechildsupporthustle.com

Read More »

Mandated Child Support Cooperation for Food Stamps

While it is somewhat clear that parents who are applying for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) benefits are required to cooperate with child support enforcement, it may not be as clear when applying for other public programs.  According to Paula Roberts of the Center for Law and Social Policy or CLASP (2005), one of […]

Read More »

TANF Work Requirement to Repay Benefits

When any type of Temporary Aid for Needy Families (TANF) assistance that is granted by the government, child support rights must be forfeited to the state by the custodial parent.  This is supposedly so that the noncustodial parent can repay the TANF benefit awarded to the family.  A question arises about the possible over-payment received […]

Read More »

Undistributed Child Support Collections

State officials and agencies often make headlines when awards are given for child support enforcement and collections.  While it is true that a portion of the money is paid to the rightful owners, there is a large amount of money that never reaches the families.  Undistributed child support collections occur when the state agency receives […]

Read More »